Thursday, September 30, 2004

But its raining!

"But its raining" was the cry from my work colleagues a I say I'm off outside for a run. I'm a hardy little soul, or at least I like to think I am. Anyway I had a secret plan - a waterproof jacket. My running partner and I duly get ready - him in a running vest and me, feeling a little smug with myself, with a waterproof.

Now there is a downside with waterproof's even running ones and that is it needs to be raining to keep you at reasonable temprature. Unfortunately for me the torrential rain stops as we get out the door and doesn't rain for the rest of the run. So over the course of the next 4 miles I duly simmer away in my own juices!

Maybe next time I'll be tough and leave the jacket behind.

Another 4 miles in 33:15.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home