Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I should have taken the shampoo

Very wet run today. Quite literally as I stepped out the down the sky opened and the rain came down in sheets, I was soaked to the skin by the end of the first mile. As it was a steady pace run today once I got wet that was the worst over as I was running fast enough to keep warm. If anything the rain made me run faster so that I could get get back sooner. Once I finished I was so wet I looked if I had been for a shower with my clothes on. In the end I completed the 7 miles in just under 52 minutes - which is an excellent time in those conditions.

1 Comments:

At 2:19 pm, Blogger Evil Pixie said...

Looks like you'll be storming round Bramley with times like that! Keep up the excellent work and see you there!
Pix

 

Post a Comment

<< Home