Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Is it bedtime yet?

ER is back on Channel 4 which is great because I love it. The only problem the time 10 o'clock. That's my bed-time (or I try to make it). I could video it but then when would I watch it? So I stay up and watch it and take the pain of the 5:45 alarm call. This I can just about handle ( I like my sleep ) but I got a 4 AM alarm call this morning as youngest coming into the bedroom and announced that he had a wet bed. Throw in a hectic workday and a 7 mile run and you have a tired Rob who is looking forward to his bed.

Got some good news about my cousin. Since she had her bone marrow transplant she has been struggling to throw off a fungal infection. After trying a variety of drugs the hospital decided to keep her in for a week or so to allow them to give her intravenous drugs every 6 hours. It seems that this latest round of treatment has done the trick and they have been able to eliminate the infection.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home