Sunday, January 16, 2005

Not tonight Josephine

"Not tonight Josephine" is the supposed response by Napoleon Bonaparte when refusing sex with Empress Josephine. It came to mind last night when I went to bed fairly early last night only to be woken an hour or so later by "She who must be obeyed" going on about seeing some youths and a motorised wheelchair. My response was to say "So what" and roll over and went back to sleep.

I had another early start this morning for my recovery run. This was supposed to be about 5 miles but I wanted to try a trail that runs between a golf course and a creek. Might be somewhere interesting to run. Unfortunately I hadn't checked on how long the trail was and got too far away from home before being able to make the turn for home. The route was ok though the creek was a bit grotty as it was low tide, but it was quiet and made a change. By the time I had got home I had actually done 7 miles and was a bit late for taking the kids to rugby.

Oh finally a quick recap on my weeks training.








Miles this Week48.4
Miles since starting training498
Parrot predictor3:23:04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home