Sunday, February 27, 2005

7 Weeks to go

What : Easy recovery run
Distance : 6.05
Time : 57:24

Today was one of the slowest runs I've ever done but then it was supposed to be slow. I've discovered this slow running lark as all a state of mind. You have to be in a "I don't give a $£@&" state of mind where you don't feel pressured. I was running in the dark (which is unusual for me) and couldn't really read either my Garmin or HRM, so I couldn't get upset about what they said!

This week was another easier week, but still had a couple of toughish sessions speed sessions in it but not as tough as previous weeks. I did however have a long steady run which was good fun. Though I'm not sure if it was at quite the right speed. This quicker run did give me a relatively low Parrot Predictor but I have to remember the Parrot Predictor is the theoritical best time not a predicted time.

Miles This Week46.3
Miles This Month185
Miles This Year390
Total Marathon Training783
Parrot Predictor3:17:14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home