Monday, February 21, 2005

Some well deserved rest

Well when I say rest day I mean - do a gym induction for a couple of people at the works gym followed by a little light rowing and then a stretch.

Was a bit stiff getting out of bed this morning (especially at 4:30 to get a drink of water) I'd been told that some people have to go sideways down the stairs the day after running a long race. I was one of them!

Struggled back to bed and when it was finally time to get up my body was just about ready to respond. Stepping into the bath to have a shower was "uncomfortable" but the shower soon warmed me up and I began to feel like a member of the human race again.

Things have got better during the day and if it hadn't been for the lunchtime gym induction I would have been off for a run, whether this would have been a good idea I'm not sure.

Back to running tomorrow and the joys of 1 mile reps.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home