Thursday, February 10, 2005

Tactical replan

The past couple of days have been a struggle to get out at lunchtime as we've been interviewing for a couple of new developers. I lost yesterday's run in its entirety because an interview supposed to finish at 12:45 finished at 1:30 and I had another meeting shortly afterwards. I wouldn't have bothered if it was an Easy run I had lost but it was one of the weeks key-sessions so minor replan required.

So instead of going 8 Steady, Rest, Mile Reps, 18 mile LSD it became Rest, Mile Reps,8 Steady, 18 mileLSD.

I may come to regret this on Saturday but I'll play it by ear and listen to my body.

As for today

What : 4 * 1 mile 400 m jog recovery
Distance : 7 miles
Time : 52:31
Ave HR : 163
Max HR : 185 (Thats supposed to be my theoritical maximum!)

Rep Number1234
Ave HR166170174178



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home