Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Quick return

Hectic day today - 8AM appointment at the boys school, boss's lunchtime staff meeting and baby sitting little one in the evening. With 1 run already lost this week I wasn't going to make it 2 so I decided to get up early and go for a run.

I was on the road by 6:20 which I thought was quite impressive. The plan was to do somewhere between 7 and 8 miles at a slow to steady pace. This was going very well up until about 3.5 miles when certain bodily functions kicked in and we're not talking the fluid kind. So a quick altering of course and shortest route home was planned.

After the run I was feeling quite frustrated that I hadn't acheived what I wanted to, but as Leon said in a comment a couple of days ago at least I'm running.

I suppose I also now know that Aubergine Tart joins Red Onion tart on the list of foods incompatible with early morning runs. I think I might stick with meat for dinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home