Monday, January 24, 2005

Blogger ate my post


I wrote a post last night summing up my week and my chilly recoery run yesterday and blogger went and ate it! Not fair the button most definitely says "Publish Post" not "Trash post and give some obscure error about the server being down".


Back to hill sprints today or in my case gentle inclines. Run up jog down repeat 10 times or until sick. I managed to get to the repeat 10 times without being sick but it was a close call. I'm glad BT have got these green metal cabinets dotted around they are absolutely ideal for draping over while wandering if its your heart pounding away inside your chest or something out of Alien trying to make a bid for freedom.

Bye for now

2 Comments:

At 10:20 pm, Blogger Evil Pixie said...

I always wondered what those green boxes were for - and now I know!! I shant be trying them, me and speed work don't mix!!
pix

 
At 9:58 pm, Blogger RobW said...

Alien has decided to go back to sleep. Might re-awaken for the interval session tomorrow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home