Monday, February 07, 2005

The hills are alive...

To the sound of me about to expireDramatic Death

What : 10 * 50 secs Hill repeats
Distance : 6.8 miles
Time : 58:53

This was tough. After my last hill session I thought the hill wasn't steep enough, so I found a steeper one much steeperMountain 2
This was a mistake although its only for 50 secs it was a hard 50 seconds. After the first repeat I thought OK breathing is bit hard but I can handle this, but by the time number 8 came round I was looking for an oxygen cylinder, number 9 felt like I was better of dying right there and at the end of 10 I leaned on a fence wondering if I was about to see my midmorning bananas again. I was actually wondering if I would be able to make it back. After a couple of minutes of me holding up the fence I felt OK enough to set off back to the office. Needless to say my time wasn't superfast but that's the hardest session of the week over and done with.

1 Comments:

At 10:26 pm, Blogger RobW said...

Wibble

{Robert sits in a corner wearing a pair of underpants on his head and a pencil stuck up each nostril}

 

Post a Comment

<< Home