Tuesday, February 08, 2005

It came from the Fog

What : Easy recovery run
Distance : 6.8 miles
Time : 1:01:47

Early morning run for me again this morning due to lunchtim work commitments. I really must train my boss to stop scheduling things at lunchtime. After yesterday's excertions it was an easy 6-7 miler.

Overview ( spot the hill!)

Mile1234566.8
Time9:298:569:018:568:519:207:10
Average HR137139140Oops140146144


I was somewhat taken aback during my run when I saw something coming out of the fog on the other side of the road. It was the abmoninable runner covered from head to toe including a full face balaclava and bright yellow running jacket. Its not as if it was cold I was in a long sleeve top and shorts. Perhaps I'd better change my route in case it catches me next time.....

4 Comments:

At 10:19 pm, Blogger RobW said...

Nothing wrong with bright yellow I've got a couple of tops in that colour. It was the full face balaclava that got me. I can't cycle in one let alone run wearing one.

 
At 8:13 am, Blogger Evil Pixie said...

I can do better than that I have reflective bands for my ankles with flashing red LED lights on them! Means the club can find me when I fall behind!!
pix

 
At 9:19 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Did they have a DVD player or TV under their arm ?? :-)

 
At 7:46 pm, Blogger RobW said...

No - but now you come to mention it may have been carrying a swan-off shotgun

 

Post a Comment

<< Home