Friday, February 18, 2005

No rest for the wicked

That's how I felt this morning. I'v taken a day off work so that I can spend some time with the kids at half term. Only problem is I've still got to run, so instead of a nice lie in the little voice inside my head kept on going "Got to get up, you've a run to do"

What : Slow to Steady
Distance : 7.8
Time : 1:03:40

According to the schedule today was supposed to be 2 miles easy 4miles threshold and 2 miles easy. This was a bit tough to be doing 2 days before the Bramley 20 so I threw myself out the door without a plan of what I was going to do, all I knew was start slowly.
Did this then I got to about 2.5 miles and got bored so stepped the pace up to Marathon Pace and held it there for the next 4 miles. Then trot to finish.

I won't bore anyone with a table of split times, because its getting late and I'm tired so I'll say goodnight at that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home