Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Space Time Distortion

What : Recovery run
Distance : 6.7 according to Garmin - but I know the route is 7
Time : 1:00:17

I must have crossed a Space Time Distortion today. My Garmin bleeped at me to say I had just reached 4 miles. When I next looked down it was saying I had covered 3.8 miles, I'd actually gone backwards! Unfortunately time hadn't gone backwards it was was still going forwards, as you would expect. Eventually it counted back up to 4 miles and started working properly again.

Bit of trouble at home. Mrs W is not very well, shivery, cold and aching bones it could be the dreaded flu . Little W's are all recovering from their sneezes and coughs but what Mrs W has is different. Life isn't being helped by the fact its half term and I'm working.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home