Monday, February 14, 2005

Split times

I was recording some fantastic split times 5:45 but then they started getting slower 5:54, 6:03, 6:12 I was blowing up. Then much to my dismay I realised that I had been dreaming and the split times was actually the time on my alarm clock everytime the snooze timer was upAlarm Clock 3

Eventually I dragged myself out of bed but I was a tired bunny Sleepy all morning. Somehow managed to drag myself out a lunchtime and that was a wake up call.

I've not fully learned my lesson from last weeks hill reps. Today was reps but on the, relative, flat. 12 * 1 min with 1 min jog recoveries, well I say jog recoveries I mean "walk for 40 seconds with hands on head wondering where the next breath of air is coming from before moving a little quicker than walking" recoveries.

Still the really hard session of the week over and done with well apart from a small matter of a 20 mile race on Sunday....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home