Thursday, March 03, 2005

Temper Temper

What Steady run
Distance : 7.62
Time : 57:24

Something was not right about today's run. It was a chore and not fun despite being able to go quicker. I must have been in a bit of mood as I swore just because I wanted to cross the road and couldn't because there was traffic there and when 3 people walked straight in front of me without looking it wasn't a polite excuse me it was just barge straight through them. My excuse was I was actually in the last mile of my run and moving at sub 7 min/mile pace and didn't want to have to slow down. Anyway it was their fault for not looking, its not as if they could have missed me and my very bright yellow jacket.

Went for a massage this evening and got the massuer to have a look at the hip pain. It seems that one of my Quads is very tight and this may causing the discomfort. More stretching required. I'll have plenty of time for that next week been stuck in a hotel room.

1 Comments:

At 4:37 pm, Blogger Evil Pixie said...

fingers crossed everything is OK

 

Post a Comment

<< Home