Saturday, October 16, 2004

trading Sunday for Saturday

The thought about getting up really early on a Sunday Morning to do my long run before the kids Rugby training has been bothering me of later. I decided to try doing my long run on Saturday morning instead. Saturday morning always seems to get wasted anyway with lying in bed.This was much better I could get up later and not be bothered about rushing to get back home.

I've come to the conclusion that my heart rate monitor is right after all, or at least after 5 mins into a run. I set it for an easy to slow pace of 145 and I surprised myself by being able to keep to this for the vast majority of my run. I have to credit where it is due at this rate I never struggled during the run and had plenty of steam to open up in the last 1/2 mile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home