Saturday, November 20, 2004

Cold and Wet

I was reading one of my fellow FLM bound runners weblog last night (Fake Swede) who lives in Sweden. He currently has daytime tempratures of minus 5 degrees to deal with - So I can't really complain that I thought it was cold when I set off this morning. It was the rain half-way round that got me! Having said that it must be seen as a temporary discomfort that a warm shower and dry clothes soon changes. Something to look forward to at the of these long slow runs.

1 Comments:

At 10:48 am, Blogger James said...

Minus 10 daytime today. At its worst it will get down to minus 25. Mind you that sounds so much worse than it really is. As its a dry cold it doesnt get so deap into the bones as a wet cold would do. Rain always seems to know when you are half way around so you have to keep going no matter what!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home