Monday, November 15, 2004

50 minute lunchtime run

I had a big fight with the bed this morning. It just wouldn't get off my back, but eventually I won. Just as well because today was another step up in the mileage. My lunchtime run was a comfortably paced 6 and a bit miles which took me just over 52 minutes. Unfortunately there is the problem, 40 minute lunchtime runs are OK but when the get to 50+ minutes then by the time I've showered and changed thats a long long lunch hour.

Fortunately I work flexitime so I just come in early and leave at a reasonable time, but these runs are going to get up to 10 miles which will be about 1hr 20 of running time. Although its only 30 minutes more than today it's still an extra 30 minutes. Lets hope my boss is understanding in Feb and March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home