Thursday, November 04, 2004

Finding the right hill

I meant to post this yesterday but blogger was acting up.

Today was back to hills. As I'm back at work I've had to find a new hill to charge up and down. This is proving to be a little harder than I expected. The nearest inclines are actually long and slow, more of a slope than anything else. There is one steeper climb that I've started running along but it starts off as loose gravel and mud before turning into tarmac. I don't like doing speedwork on loose, uneven surfaces, the chances of twisting an ankle are too high for my liking. So I can only get about 200 metres which I don't think is long enough to be of benefit. I didn't feel as if I'd worked hard enough at the end of the session. I suppose I will have to continue looking for the right hill.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home