Friday, October 29, 2004

Cheque Cashed

Excellent News - my cheque has finally cashed. Although I've had confirmation that I'm for a few weeks I've been a little nervous that something might go wrong and there be a problem with my payment. No worries the money went out the bank this morning. Following the discussion at the Runners World forums all the successfully entries had their cheques cashed today. This unfortunately means that there are a lot of disappointed people and the usual complaints that Flora London Marathon (FLM) has got to do better. I suppose with over 100,000 chasing about 35,000 places there always will be complaints.

On matters of training I managed another 4 miles at Marathon pace and don't feel anything like as tired as I did last week. Maybe this training thing is having an effect :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home