Monday, November 08, 2004

Oh No - Its Monday

I was most disappointment this morning when the alarm went off. I thought it odd that I'd set the alarm for a Sunday Morning. Then it dawned on me that it was Monday and I would have to get out of bed. I was a bit tired this morning probably as I'd been walking all round Legoland with a bunch of kids yesterday. I wasn't looking forward to my lunchtime run.

Despite my trepidation it was actually a very good run at a reasonable pace. In fact over the 5 miles I was able to average just under 8 min/miles, without getting into any real difficulties and was 2 minutes quicker than the same run last week without having to work too much harder.

I've been a bit worried recently that I won't be quick enough to achieve my target time, today's run help ease those worries a little.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home