Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Entered another race

As part of my training I'll be doing some other races prior to the big day in April. I entered the first of these today. It's the Victory 5 miler in Portsmouth at the beginning of December. I particularly like racing around Portsmouth, its very flat so a quick time is normal possible. Or a quick time is normally possible if you are not overweight and haven't trained for a race in 3 years. I've put an estimated time of 35 minutes down but I suspect that will be a struggle at this early stage of training. There was a time I could think of being in the hunt for a sub 30. Anyway the race isn't for another 3 weeks so plenty of time to pack in some speedwork. That reminds me its speedwork day tomorrow and its time for bed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home