Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Feeling better

I'm glad to say I'm feeling better today, which was a pity as I didn't have an excuse not to do my interval session at lunchtime. It was the good old 800 metre reps, only 4 but 4 were enough for a pair of legs that hadn't done any for a while.

I always seem to think that I'll not last the rep but I seem to get into a groove which lasts long enough for me to reach the end. I suppose its for this reason I prefer doing these sessions on a treadmill, you can't slack off on one of these. You can of course hit the wrong button at the wrong time as happened to me today I meant to slow the machine down at the end of a rep and hit the stop button by mistake! or perhaps it was a Freudian slip and I wanted to stop. Anyway thats the hard part of the week over with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home