Monday, March 07, 2005

Postcard from America I

Arrived at the hotel last night and the first thing I did was find the "Fitness Room". 2 Treadmills a stepper and a cross trainer, not bad considering. Had a quick check of the treadmill to see how fast it would go went up beyond what I would need. Considering getting changed and doing a couple of miles, but as it was 9PM local time ( or 2 AM body time) I thought that wouldn't be a good idea.

I'm pleased to report that I don't seem to have any problems from Saturday's aborted run, either mentally or physically. Leon and Pix thanks for your comments, they certainly lifted my spirits when I was a bit down. I'm in a much better frame of mind and feel that I want to go running. My hip seems to have calmed down as well, despite been sat in cattle class for 8 hours yesterday, so it definitely looks like worn shoes. Maybe I'll peruse the large sports store nearby looking for a new pair of Wave Creations while I'm here.

1 Comments:

At 5:57 pm, Blogger RobW said...

Ah yes Retail Therapy Amercican style. Wonderful stuff and approved by MrsW, in fact she sends me shopping lists.

May have to buy aother suitcase !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home