Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Postcard from America II

Jetlag got the better of me yesterday. Finished work at about 5PM but was practically falling asleep decided that I would probably have a horrid time on the treadmill and feel even worse so I decided no running for me.

Did go for some retail therapy though. There is a large sports store very close to my hotel so went for a look. They were selling Gel Nimbus VI for $108 which works out at abou 62GBP. I was tempted but I've only had Nimbus V and there looked to be a few differences so I decided not to risk it. Then spotted the clearance rack which had all last years models including several pairs of my other shoes, Wave Creations, and was what more they were only $65, thats 35 quid!!! Alas they didn't have my size :( I found an 8 but take an 8.5. Managed to find out about local real running shop and will have a look there.

That is if the weather improves. Yesterday was a warm day, I could wander around outside in shirtsleeves. Today the temprature has dropped significantly and its snowing. Added to that its beginning to ice up as well means I won't be running outside. maybe the treadmill, if I can stay awake.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home