Wednesday, November 24, 2004

A big thank-you

First and foremost I would like to thank the person who donated £50 towards my fundraising. I don't actually know the person which was even more surprising. It was a wonderful boost to see the pledge this morning after my interval session. I now know the name but they made they decided to keep the name anonymous from everyone else and I will respect that here. Again Thanks!

I've been lucky enough that my company put an article about my marathon run on the intranet, right at the top of the home page! I must admit I'm a little embarrassed to look at the intranet now. That's were the big donation came from.

Today's diary was horrid. There was a slim chance of getting a 20 min lunch break but absolutely no chance of getting a run in. Fortunately I knew about this yesterday so altered my run schedule. I was going to do 400m reps up a gentle incline but got into work really early and went on the treadmill for an 800m reps session instead. It was really the same as last week except I did 5 reps today instead of 4. All I can say is I knew I had done a session at the end of it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home