Saturday, March 19, 2005

Keeping up

It is now becoming really hard to keep things up to date. I'm either working, running,taking the kids somewhere, or sleeping. When I set out writing this blog I tried to complete an entry for every run, well I've now done 3 runs since my last entry. I can't even remember what Wednesday's run was without looking at my log.

Today was an easy 5 mile run. I'm racing at the Fleet Half tomorrow so obviously wasn't going to wear myself out. This will be my last race before FLM (and that's only 4 weeks away!!) I've been very tired this week, things at work are getting really busy and are starting to take it out of me. A couple of late nights and early starts haven't helped either.

In fact I think I might just finish my cup of tea and head to bed.

Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home