Monday, December 27, 2004

Brrr - Its Cold

It was a bit nippy this morning. I'm not sure what the exact tempreture was when I stepped out the door but it was minus something or other. This may not be cold by some peoples standards (Your reading this Fake Swede? :-) ) but its cold by English South Coast standards. Running in these sorts of tempratures has some nasty drawbacks. Its very easy to pull something and underfoot conditions can be a bit treacerous. So I had to be a bit careful with my run. This was made easier as it was another 5 mile recovery run so I wasn't in any hurry ( apart from to warm up ). Again today was a nice quiet day out on the roads though I did pass 2 lady runners in screaming yellow running jackets. I can't laugh I was just as made with a dayglo yellow running top. At least we are easy to spot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home