Thursday, December 23, 2004

Not more food!

Back in the office today to find that there is even more free food and chocolate out. And worst of all it's been tactically placed to entice the passing worker. Its not not even limited to chocolate. There are 146 people working on my floor half of whom are on holiday but I still found
Box of Roses
Tin of Quality Street
Homemade cake ( had to have some of that the big boss's wife made it! )
Puff Pastry mince pies
4 tubes of Pringles
Large Tube of peanuts
Large box of Oreo Cookies from the States
and most surprisingly a jar of pickled onions.
My weight is suffering I've put on a pound and a half in the past week alone and the stuff yourself festival that is Christmas Day isn't even here yet.
Motiviation to do any work has been somewhat lacking this week but I'm glad to say not the motiviation to go running. Today was another of those gentle jogs though this time it was a bit longer at just over 6 miles. I dread to think what state I would be in without the running.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home