Friday, December 24, 2004

Fat Boys Breakfast

Another early start this morning, this time on the treadmill for a speed session, 10 * 400 metres with 200 metre recovery. This is as short as I can reasonably do on a treadmill as the speed-up time is too long compared to the length of the interval. This makes 2 quick sessions this week but there is no really long run at the weekend as its Christmas so I figured I'd get away with it for this week.
As a reward ( and its the last day of work for the year) I treated myself to a cooked breakfast (aka Fat Boys Breakfast) from the canteen, I have to go past them most mornings when I go to get my milk. Although the breakfast was very nice it left me feeling really full and bloated for the rest of the morning. I can't see how some people are able to eat these day in day out, I'll stick with my bowl of healthy breakfast cereal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home